With its lightweight design and potent firepower capability, the Colt 6920 Law Enforcement carbine is a popular choice for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Weighing 6.95 pounds and measuring 35.5 inches with the stock extended, the 6920 is effectively mobile.
The LE6920CA has a California-Approved Bullet Button, 16-inch barrel with a safe-semi rate of fire and an effective range distance of 600 meters.
Firearm Features and Specs
- Caliber: 5.56×45 NATO
- Barrel Length (inches): 16.1
- Magazines: Two 10-Round Magazines
- Bore: Chromed, 6 Grooves, 1-7 RH Twist
- Front Sight: Adjustable Post for Elevation
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for both Windage and Elevation
- Extended Length (inches): 35.5
- Collapsed Length (inches): 32
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Action: Direct Gas System, Locking Bolt
- Finish: Matte Black